Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This what I'm talking about...

After my previous post about the 1/43 scale Reventon, I was unsettled and keen to seek the 1/18 version of the super car. As usual, I tried my luck from the most popular buying and selling site in the world, ebay. Well as I thought, you can find nearly anything there including what I'm looking for, the 1/18 scale Lamborghini Reventon. There are few sellers in ebay selling it. From I see, there are two version of the 1/18 Reventon.

Our first choice: The cheaper good quality version Reventon, ranging from US$30 to US$50 made from Bburago...

...or another choice, which I personally prefer, the higher quality finished version, from MR collection, with pricetag starting from US$500 and comes with special packaging box as you can see below.

I did try my my luck and make an offer of US$150 to the sellers, but then...the seller did replied to my offer and...yea right...what do you expect :P like I am gonna be that lucky.

So I guess I am gonna to think about it again after Hari Raya.

The Lamborghini Reventon is a mid-engined sport car that debuted at the
2007 Frankfurt Auto Show.

It is currently the most powerful and expensive Lamborghini road car to date costing
around 1 million euros.


1 comment:

Stephen said...

Hmmm..., lambo reventon by motormax..., which is better, reventon by auto art or by motormax??
Thx... :D

Brunei Flag

Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Brunei Diecast Collectors