Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Next on my wishlist...

After the 1992 McLaren Honda MP4/7 of Aryton Senna that I got for my collection, now I am thinking of extending the current Aryton Senna memorabilia by setting my radar to the 1991 Nigel Mansell Williams Renault. The scene was immortalized by world wide television coverage and track photographers who captured the unique gesture as Nigel Mansell interrupted his victory lap to give friend and rival Ayrton Senna a ride back to the pits after his McLaren ran out of fuel on the final lap.

As usual, I will be looking for the perfect model and that include the "Camel" livery should be available on the model to really replicate the actual Nigel Mansell Williams Renault on the race day years ago. I should expect the pricetag could be around BND$300. But then, we will never know the actual price until we get our hand on one of this rare edition.

No comments:

Brunei Flag

Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Brunei Diecast Collectors