Saturday, July 19, 2008

Renault - 2006 - Double World Champions...

Brand: Hotwheels Racing

Model: Fernando Alonso #1 Renault F1 RS26

Scale: 1:18

Pricetag (date of purchase): $190 (December 2007)

Extra info: Well I'm not an absolute Alonso's fan though. But I can consider myself as a well updated F1 fan. I bought this model just to remind me the time when the F1 Ferraris (...yea I'm a Ferraris...) had a bad 2006 season and they lost it all to the Renault, Alonso and Co... Hahhh...


The team started 2006 well, Alonso won the opening Bahrain GP as well as the Australian GP and finished second in Malaysia behind teammate Fisichella to claim Renault's first one-two finish since 1982.


Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella were retained for 2006, although test driver Frank Montagny was replaced by Heikki Kovalainen.


The team's 2006 contender, the R26 - featuring a seven speed gearbox made of titanium, was unveiled at a launch event on January 31.

As you can see above, its a "Limited Edition" too.
Only 4,322 pieces are being made and sold worldwide and I owed one of it.

No comments:

Brunei Flag

Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Brunei Diecast Collectors